Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 8th, 1943: The Spirit Speaks through "Little John"

                                                                Jesus says:

“Without the Father I would not have been. But without the Spirit I would not have come. For it was the Love of the Father that sent Me. And the more love is alive in a heart, the more We are present and active therein. Hence the need to possess Love in yourselves - that is, the Holy Spirit. I have said that ‘it is necessary to be reborn in the Spirit in order to be able to possess eternal life.’ The birth of the flesh from other flesh does not distinguish you from the beasts except in this: you will be judged for not having wanted to be reborn in the Spirit . The beasts are not responsible for this. You are. You that believe in my Name, you that are regenerated by Baptism are.   



 "Why, then, are you not reborn in the Spirit?

 
 "Why do you kill Love in yourselves?  

"How can my doctrine be understood if Love is not in you?
"I said ‘that you would understand when I sent the Consoler, the Spirit of Truth.’ Now I have sent Him to you. I willingly went up onto the Cross to redeem you and prepare the way for the Paraclete. I willingly ascended into Heaven, leaving my Mother, the Only One in whom the Spirit was as in the Father’s breast, so full of grace was She. Indeed, in Her was ‘Grace’ itself. I ascended, leaving the men whom I had loved so much, to the point of dying for them by death on the cross, so as to be able to send you Him in whose light everything becomes clear. I continue to send Him to you, to nourish this light with Myself, for I am in the Father and in the Spirit, and They are in Me. And you have Me, with my Body, with my Blood, with my Essence, in the Eucharist. Your God and Brother. But you live with the flesh. You have Me, the Light of the world, and once more - indeed, increasingly you prefer the darkness to the light.


Mammon, by Alex Gross
"You resemble poor madmen. In the times when I lived in your midst, they would have called you ‘obsessed,’ possessed by an impure spirit inclining you towards strange perversions, because of which you love darkness, ugliness, unclean company, whereas you could live in the Light and in the Truth. You have hearing and do not hear; you have sight and do not see. You have speech, but you use it to curse and lie. You have a heart and do not raise it to Heaven, but sell it for base loves and base interests. Why do you live profaning and profaning yourselves? For you, what are the words of Truth and Life which I have left you and which the Paraclete has explained to you in the light of Charity? From time to time I attempt another miracle of love and call you, speaking to you in a thousand ways. Come, investigate, rouse yourselves. But how? With a scientific curiosity. Your spirit does not awaken at the touch of the Mystery which is once again revealed and shows you God and his love. Poor creatures blinded by your human science! One alone is the necessary Science. Mine. 


"Otherwise it does not.
 
"And the Spirit of Truth communicates it to you. In his light all that is is sanctified, is purified, becomes good.  If your knowledge takes its origin from this perfect Knowledge, your human knowledge yields works of real utility. 



"If the science you possess is only human science, it is not true science. It is profanation.   
"It tears away the veils enfolding the cosmic forces in which I, who am able to ration the good and the evil which you ought to know, have enfolded them. The dragon hisses, ‘Bite, man, bite into the fruit which will make you a god.’ And you bite.   You do not know that you are eating your condemnation.

"But, lacking the counterpoise of love in your knowledge, your knowledge has become only destructive power. And Satan hisses his joy because in your discoveries he sees his sign negating God. His sign alone.







Worship of Mamon
"If you devoted a fraction of what you devote to evil to doing good, you would already be saved. But following Goodness means being pure, continent, merciful, honest, just, and humble. And you instead prefer to be workers of iniquity. You cannot reconcile the Kingdom of God with the kingdom of Satan. You cannot simultaneously satisfy the flesh and the spirit. You must choose. I have given you intelligence so that you can choose. I have given you light so that you can see. I have given you love so that you can guide yourselves. And I have given you freedom, for your existence would not otherwise have merit. You have erred ten, a hundred, a thousand times. I have given you the Commandments to help you; I have given you the Prophets to cry out my Will to you. You have erred a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand times. I have given you Myself, leaving the Father’s breast to speak to you.
 
"I have given you Myself, humbling Myself, God, to die like an evildoer to wash your hearts and make them capable of receiving God. I have given you the Spirit so that He would be your Master in the knowledge of my doctrine of charity, purity, goodness, and humility. You have erred ten thousand, a million times.

 
"The number of your errors can no longer be counted. You pile them up on each other like a pyramid. You make a second Tower of Babel to climb upon and say to each other, ‘See, we are like God and go up to the heavens.’
                                                                                 
 

Click here to understand

"Satan helps you and laughs. He knows that the tower of your sins will crumble down upon you when you think you are touching the skies and cast you down into hell. It is already collapsing and crushing you. And you don’t stop! Oh, stop, stop, sons and daughters! Stop, my beloved! Hear the voice of the Father, of the Brother, of your God who calls you, who calls you beloved even now, because you are bejeweled with his Blood. Do not wrathfully shake off that Blood from yourselves, cursing it.

"Lift your sick brow towards Heaven, that the divine dew may wash you. Because you are sick, my poor sons and daughters, and you do not know it. You have let yourselves be kissed by Satan, and his lip is upon you and in you. But my love, my love alone, can heal you. Come, do not reject my hand seeking to attract you to Myself. Do you think I cannot forgive you? Oh! I would have forgiven even Judas if instead of fleeing He had come under the Cross where I was dying and had said to me, ‘Forgiveness!’ He would have been the first of my redeemed ones because he was already the greatest sinner, and upon him I would have had the Blood of my Heart - pierced not so much by the lance as by his and your betrayals - rain down.


“Come. My arms are open. On the cross I was pained to have them nailed down, only because I would not be able to encircle you with them and bless you. But they are now free to draw you to my Heart. My mouth has kisses of forgiveness; my heart has treasures of love. Abandon unjust wealth and come to Me, true Wealth. Abandon unworthy joys and come to Me, true Joy. Abandon false gods and come to Me, true God. How you would feel glad, with a spiritual delight, if you entrusted yourselves to Me! I am the God of Peace. From Me flow forth all graces. Every pain is calmed in Me. Every burden becomes light. Every act of yours, performed in my Name, is clothed in my Beauty. I can give you everything if you come to my Heart, and not in a human, but superhuman manner - eternal, ineffably sweet. I don’t say that you will no longer experience pain. I, who am God, experienced it Myself. But I tell you: pain will become gentle if suffered upon my Heart. Come. Abandon what dies, what harms you, the One who hates you. Come to the One who loves you, to the One who is able to give you the things that do not cause harm and do not die. Help me, with your will. I want it in order to act. Not because I need it, but because you need it to merit the Kingdom. Come. Help me to cast Hell back into hell and open Heaven to you."


----

Blogger's Note: After completing the post on Paul Erdős and the "Supreme Fascist", I went back to reading my usual stuff. The bible, and other works that have tremendous spiritual insights, and praying, I asked God to guide my eyes and speak to me again. I went directly (without prior knowledge of it being there) to this excerpt from Maria Valtorta's Notebooks: 1943. I read it, and it applied directly to the spirit of that post. You can get The Notebooks from Amazon, or from http://valtorta.org/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment